In 1984 when CFM was founded as a sales organization, we had an ambitious goal:
Deliver a quality product at a competitive price with unparalleled customer service, and offer the flexibility to meet our client's needs.
By utilizing over 100 combined years of experience and our vast printing resources, our clients realize this goal every day. Don’t take our word for it, peruse our client testimonials here. From a customer service perspective you can expect:
• A live person, who is empowered to help, to answer the phone during business hours
• Value added extras like free storage on printed materials produced by CFM
• Our experience to help solve the most difficult of document and imaging problems
• Attention to detail, large and small clients alike, we treat every opportunity with care
Your printed materials and promotional products are stored and monitored in secure climate-controlled warehouses. WebEC, our fully integrated on-line print management software, provides real time inventory levels, item previews, order status, and shipment detail with tracking. Minimum reorder points are established allowing adequate time for review and production of your materials. Through effective management, products can be grouped and ordered in combination reducing overall production and material costs.
1. Save valuable office and storage square footage at your premises
2. Have a backup supply to avoid an unexpected "out-of-stock" event
3. Built in item management enables you to make informed purchasing decisions
4. Corporate apparel and trade show items no longer mysteriously disappear
For CFM, distribution is ensuring that the right product is delivered to the right place, at the right time.
Secure climate controlled warehouses coupled with state-of-the-art on-line inventory software ensures timely distribution and accurate inventory of your product. Orders are typically released the same day and delivered in the most cost-effective manner for national distribution. We can also handle distribution and fulfillment of material produced outside of CFM. With on-line access and a single point of contact, you will more effectively manage your print and promotional products, save time and further reduce costs.
1. View online real-time tracking details of your shipments at any time
2. Online releases eliminate phone calls and costly translation errors
3. Robust custom reporting regarding your inventory and shipments
CFM offers a great solution for outsourcing your pick-and-pack, kit assembly, and bulk mail projects. Free up the time of your employees to focus on your core business and let CFM save you money. We have a competitive per piece rate and know how to save money with postage and shipping. Our on-line inventory management software, data handling, and reporting capabilities ensure accurate distribution of your materials.
1. Customized proof of delivery reporting
2. Online one-at-a-time releases
3. Complex just-in-time kit assembly